Training Title: Principles of Materials
Time: 7:30am – 3:30pm (8 hours total)
Trainer: Jose Victoria
- Describe the importance of various metals in manufacturing
- Describe how to test the properties of various types of metal
- Describe the allowing, forming and casting processes
- Describe how forming processes can affect a metal’s properties
- Describe various groups and grades of ferrous metals (carbon steel, alloy steel, tool steel, stainless steel, cast iron, aluminum and copper)
Jose Victoria is continually working in the mechanical trades and has for the past 16 years. Currently an instructor for the Metropolitan Water District of Southern California. Also worked as a maintenance technician at California Steel Industries, previous member in the local pipefitter’s union working in various projects throughout Southern California and taught at San Bernardino Valley College. Currently holds a Los Angeles city certified welder licensed and is an American Welding Society certified welding inspector.
Register for this training by filling out the form below. We will reach out to you shortly to get further details. Thanks!