Training Title: Foundational Leadership Level Two
Dates: Tuesday, 9/7, 9/14, 9/21, 9/28, 10/5, 10/12, 10/19, 10/26
Time: 8:00am – 12:00pm
Trainer: Mark Morales
Overview of the Training
- Master interpersonal communication
- Listen actively as a form of influence
- Diagnose causes of employee under performance
- Collaborate with your employee to find sustainable solutions
- Leverage relationships to create high performance work teams
Mark Morales is currently a Leadership/ Corporate Trainer for Developing Leaders. Mark trains individuals in Leadership, Communication, Creative Problem Solving, Team Building, Project Management and other valuable skills necessary for organizations to remain successful and competitive. He is also a Professor at the University of La Verne in the College of Management and Public Administration. After 20 years as a successful Information Technology Manager, Project Manager and Management Consultant Mark dedicated himself to his life’s purpose: To help individuals, leaders, and organizations reach their maximum potential.
Register for this training by filling out the form below. We will reach out to you shortly to get further details. Thanks!