Training Hours: 160
Days & Dates: TBD
Location: InTech Center
Our Conventional Machining Program is designed to meet the specific needs of the machining industry by providing machine tool operators with both high-quality practical skills and suitable theoretical knowledge. Learn to set up and operate lathes, milling machines, grinders, drilling machines and special machines. Acquire such skills as positioning and securing workpiece and work-holding devices and inspecting workpieces to ensure conformance. Study safety practices, blueprint reading, applied trade calculations and layouts.
- Work from blueprints, sketches, or computer-aided design (CAD) and computer-aided manufacturing (CAM) files
- Set up, operate, and disassemble manual, automatic, and computer-numeric-controlled (CNC) machine tools
- Align, secure, and adjust cutting tools and work-pieces
- Monitor the feed and speed of machines
- Turn, mill, drill, shape, and grind machine parts to specifications
- Measure, examine, and test completed products for defects
- Smooth the surfaces of parts or products
- Present finished work-pieces to customers and make modifications if needed
Register for this training by filling out the form below. We will reach out to you shortly to get further details. Thanks!