Training Title: Delivering Excellent Customer Service
Dates: 2/4, 2/11, 2/18, 2/25 (all Thursdays in February)
Trainer: Sammy Villanueva
Location: Online with Zoom
- How to create positive customer impressions
- How to develop professional relationships and delight customers
- How to communicate with clarity and professionalism
- How to respond appropriately without giving away too much
- How to solve customer problems effectively and efficiently
- Understand and deal with employee personality
- Discover customers’ perception of what’s important
Customer service character
- Trust building
- Developing product knowledge
- Internal and external collaboration
- Follow up and through
- Positive attitudes
Spoken and written customer focused communication
- Listening to understand
- Speaking to get through
- Basic root cause analysis
Motivations for effective customer service performance
Creating customer loyalty
Through his dynamic speaking and coaching, Sammy will captivate and help clients experience positive transformation. With over fifteen years of experience in sales, and a decade of Training, Sales Enablement, and Management training, Sammy guides clients with practical inspiring methods and principles to achieve lasting results. Sammy lives and coaches by his leadership belief system, never sell, always serve.
Through experience and innovation Sammy has unlocked the conjoining worlds of sales and leadership. He has recognized and has helped numerous clients recognize that, in order to impact business we must always start with truly impacting the people.
Register for this training by filling out the form below. We will reach out to you shortly to get further details. Thanks!
Comments are closed.