InTech Center Program Application Process
The following steps are required for all students who wish to enroll in a Pre-Apprenticeship, Registered Apprenticeship, Welding, or Computer Skills for the Workplace training program.
- Step 1: Complete the online application below.
- Step 2: Register for and attend a required information session today to secure your spot on the waitlist for a 2025 training program. During this session, you may be asked to take a reading and math assessment, as well as participate in an interview with an InTech staff member.
Please check back later for more Information Session dates and times.
- In the form below, indicate which of the dates/times you plan to attend.
- Step 3: Receive your acceptance letter through email, pending funding approval.
- Step 4: Submit right-to-work documentation, and a selective service letter (males, if applicable).
- Step 5: Begin your training program.
By completing this application, you are acknowledging that you are registering for an info session, assessment, and interview for an upcoming training program. For a list of upcoming training programs, visit our website here: https://intechcenter.org/trainings/.
Applications must be completely filled out to be considered. All information in this application will be used by Chaffey College InTech Center staff to better understand each potential trainee’s abilities, situation, and needs. Information will be kept confidential.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Funding for this training will be utilized for first-time, entry-level students to participate in training to seek and gain full-time employment in a related field, which may include a formal registered apprenticeship program.
Completing this application will take approximately 30 minutes. Please ensure you have time to apply before you start it.