InTech Center Program Application Process
The following steps are required for all students who wish to enroll in a Pre-Apprenticeship, Registered Apprenticeship, Welding, or Computer Skills for the Workplace training program.
- Step 1: Complete the online application below. This will take approximately 30 minutes. Please ensure you have time to submit the application before you start it.
- Step 2: Sign up for a mandatory information session. During this session, you will be asked to take a reading and math assessment, as well as participate in an interview with an InTech staff member.
Upcoming coming info session dates and times are:
December 13, 2:00 PM-4:00 PM
January 10, 2:00 PM-4:00 PM
January 24, 2:00 PM-4:00 PM
- In the form below, indicate which of the dates/times you plan to attend.
- Step 3: Receive your acceptance letter through email, pending funding approval.
- Step 4: Submit right-to-work documentation, vaccination documentation, and selective service letter (males, if applicable). For vaccination religious or medical exemption forms, click here.
Please note: All students must provide full proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
A person is considered fully vaccinated after at least 2-weeks of completing a 2-dose mRNA series [Pfizer or Moderna) or a single dose of Johnson & Johnson’s Jansen vaccine.
- Step 5: Begin your training program.
By completing this application, you are acknowledging that you are registering for an info session, assessment, and interview for an upcoming training program. For a list of upcoming training programs, visit our website here: https://intechcenter.org/trainings/.
Applications must be completely filled out to be considered. All information in this application will be used by Chaffey College InTech Center staff to better understand each potential trainee’s abilities, situation, and needs. Information will be kept confidential.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Funding for this training will be utilized for first-time, entry-level students to participate in training for the purposes of seeking and gaining full-time employment in a related field, which may include a formal registered apprenticeship program.
Completing this application will take approximately 30 minutes. Please ensure you have time to submit the application before you start it.